CROP TIGER 40. How you benefit.
- TANGENTIAL AXIAL FLOW (TAF) is unequalled for harvesting versatility - wheat, rice, maize, basmati, sunflowers, soybeans, chickpeas, mustard, mung beans, pigeon peas, etc.
- TATA engine (BS-III emissions standard) with 76 HP and plenty of torque in reserve
- Available in 2.60 m cutterbar and 3.20 m cutterbar with crop lifters
- Long service intervals, easy servicing
- High-quality fibre canopy for maximum operator comfort
As a successor of the well known CROP TIGER 30, the new CROP TIGER 40 embodies its predecessor's well proven characteristics and complements them with further features and updates. As a result, this combine is the most efficient CROP TIGER ever built in India.
The 76 HP TATA BS-III engine with reduced rpm delivers a huge amount of power with high reserves of torque.
The 2.6 m cutterbar ensures easier maneuverability. The machine is able to traverse in places where space is less, hence eliminating the need of a trailer.
The CROP TIGER 40 is equipped with 14.9-28 front tyres, which make harvesting possible even in semi-wet fields. The CROP TIGER 40 is able to harvest multiple crops such as rice, wheat, soybean, legumes, mustard and chickpeas. The low loss level and the negligible proportion of damaged grains mean that it is even possible to harvest maize and basmati with the CROP TIGER 40. There is no question: the CROP TIGER 40 ensures long harvesting seasons and maximum machine usage.
The level of comfort provided by the CROP TIGER 40 has been increased with the addition of a number of features, such as the large fibre canopy and the standard-fit air compressor.
Road travel is no problem for the CROP TIGER 40: the all-new cutterbar trailer, specially designed for its 3.2 m cutterbar, makes for convenient and safe road travel. The 3.2 metre cutterbar continues to demonstrate its exceptional harvesting versatility and remains suitable for bigger fields.