CLAAS combines | DOMINATOR 40 TERRA TRAC. How you benefit.
- High-quality carbon-fibre roof
- Single lever for movement and function control
- Ergonomic and intelligent control panel
- Robust cutterbar with width of 2415 mm (7.92 ft.)
- Classic CLAAS threshing mechanism with diameter of 600 mm and width of 800 mm
- Straw walker technology for clean separation
- Fully enclosed grain tank with a grain capacity of 1700 l
- Fast and tidy unloading system with safety lock
- TATA engine with 76 hp (BS III exhaust standard)
- CLAAS rubber track roller unit for very wet field conditions
The cutterbar allows you to make full use of the potential of the DOMINATOR 40. The twin knife drive and the reel ensure an even crop flow. Hardened edges on the intake auger, a slip clutch mechanism – every detail has been developed for challenging conditions.
Proven straw-walker technology.
The four straw walkers work in perfect harmony with the threshing mechanism. Residual grain separation takes place over a length of 3300 mm. Large volumes of straw are transported rapidly and loosely. Proven CLAAS technology for impressive grain and straw quality.
Comfort and practicality rolled into one: a single lever for controlling both movement and function of the machine ensures fatigue-free operation. The ergonomic control panel with its display layout provides all relevant machine information.
The 76 hp TATA engine impresses with its fuel efficiency, high reliability and extended service life. With its high torque, the engine is able to overcome even the most demanding harvest conditions. Maximum power. Maximum benefit.
FIRST CLAAS SERVICE.
You can count on the professional and reliable support of the FIRST CLAAS SERVICE team at every stage. CLAAS importers and dealers provide fast spare parts supply and reliable customer service worldwide.