CROP TIGER 30 TT. How you benefit.
- TANGENTIAL AXIAL FLOW (TAF) is unequalled for harvesting versatility - wheat, rice, maize, basmati, sunflowers, soybeans, chickpeas, mustard, mung beans, pigeon peas, etc.
- Uniform weight distribution and maximum pulling power thanks to the TERRA TRAC system
- Protected drives help extend the service life of the systems in tough working conditions
- The compact design and low weight make for good manoeuvrability in small fields
- The large 1200-litre grain tank enables long working days with minimal interruptions for offloading
Power, reliability, efficiency.
Launched in India in 1993, the CROP TIGER 30 TERRA TRAC has revolutionised mechanised rice harvesting. This compact and light combine harvester equipped with reliable rubber tracks is ideal for rice paddies. As well as making harvesting quick and easy, the CROP TIGER 30 TERRA TRAC delivers excellent grain quality and negligible losses.